- We’ll audit your business information all across the web. We take the time to ensure that your business information is correct to give you the best possible error-free local presence.
- We’ll perform Google My Business, Bing and Yahoo Local optimization. We’ll ensure that these business profiles carry over the same brand identity and are optimized for your target location or service area.
- We’ll add you to second tier local business directories such as Angie’s List, FourSquare, MojoPages and Yelp. Our team will also research niche directories based on your industry and submit your business information.
- We’ll create business citations. A business citation can be defined as a reference of your business name and address on another website. An example citation would be a listing on your local Chamber of Commerce website where they reference your business information, but there is not a link back to your website. We leverage high-quality third-party sites to build citations for your business.
When working with RankUpMedia on your local SEO campaign, you’ll get regular detailed reports and records you can check anytime to track your local search engine optimization effectiveness.
On a monthly basis, we’ll send:
- Google Analytics reports.
- A keyword ranking report (from a tool you can check any time to monitor your rankings).
- An hours and tasks report detailing what we’ve worked on.
- Your local SEO specialist is also available by phone or email any time in case you have anything to discuss. The more contact we have with you, the better we’ll be able to achieve your objectives.
42% of consumers use search engines as their primary tool to find local business information. Make sure your site is one they find with our local SEO service. Get a free quote now.